Wednesday, February 13, 2013

EROTICA group art show at Artworks

It's been a while since I've participated in a group show at Artworks. I've been really busy lately, working tons, and juggling life, but I had an idea I have been wanting to do for a while and it came together just in time. On Thursday, or Valentines day, EROTICA will be opening at 7:00. I've seen only a few of the entries so far, but it looks as though this year is going to be a good one. I am thankful for the interruption to the grey Februaryness of this February. And what a better way to to spend an evening.... I've wanted to do some thing with the images from The Joy Of Sex, (a sex manual published in 1972 by Alex Comfort.) The illustrations are hilarious. Also all I want to do lately is stitch and sew, so this is how it came together.







No comments:

Post a Comment